Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
If you’re looking for an appetizer that will please a crowd, look no further than this hot spinach and artichoke dip. It’s cheesy, garlicky, and packed with flavor. Best of all, it’s easy to make – just mix together the ingredients and bake for about 20 minutes.
This dip is perfect for game day or any other occasion when you need a tasty snack. Serve it with tortilla chips or cubed sourdough bread for a delicious appetizer that everyone will love.
Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip - Food, But Simple
There's nothing like a warm, cheesy dip to get a party started, and this spinach and artichoke dip is no exception.
Recipe Yield: 8
Preparation Time: PT20M
Cooking Time: PT20M
Total Time: PT40M
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 can (15 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 5 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Recipe Instructions: Preheat oven to 350°.In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients except mozzarella cheese and tortilla chips.Spread mixture into an ungreased 11×13-in. baking dish.Bake until bubbly and golden brown, 20-25 minutes.Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; bake until cheese is melted, about five minutes longer.Serve with tortilla chips or bread.
Tips for Making Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
For the best flavor, use fresh garlic instead of the dried minced garlic in the recipe. Just mince one or two cloves and add it to the dip.
If you don’t have any Asiago cheese on hand, you can substitute another type of cheese. Try shredded Swiss, Gruyere, or even sharp cheddar.
This dip is also delicious with cubed avocado, diced tomatoes, or chopped green onions mixed in. Get creative and add your favorite ingredients.
Leftover dip can be stored in the fridge for up to four days. Just reheat it in the oven or microwave before serving.